GUNPLA PRESENTATION VR Official App
Article 1 These Terms
- The Terms have been established by the Company for the smooth operation of the App. The user who has agreed to the Terms, and then downloaded the App to his/her own PC terminal with the OS separately designated by the Company (hereinafter referred to as the “Terminal”) and completed its installation (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) may use the App subject to compliance with the Terms and the guidelines, rules, instructions, notices, etc. shown in the App.
- The Company may change the Terms at any time and for any reason at the Company's discretion.
- The Terms which have been changed pursuant to the preceding paragraph shall be informed by the notice on the App screen, and if the User continues to use the App even after such notice, the Company will regard that the User has agreed to the entire contents of the changed Terms.
- If the User cannot agree to the changed Terms, the User shall immediately uninstall the App from the Terminal.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the User due to failure to confirm the changes to the Terms due to the circumstances of the User.
- If the User is a minor, he/she shall use the App with the consent of his/her legal representative (a person in parental authority, etc.) including the consent to the provisions of the Terms.
Article 2 Use Conditions and Rights
- The User shall download the App to and install it on the Terminal on his/her own responsibility. Please note that the Company does not guarantee that the App will be compatible to any terminal.
- The User is responsible for any and all costs and expenses necessary for the Terminal, the communication, etc. required to use the App.
- It is acknowledged that any and all rights such as copyrights (including the rights stipulated in Articles 27 and 28 of the Copyright Act) and other intellectual property rights, etc. related to the App and all contents and usage data provided to the User through the App shall belong to the Company or the third party by whom the Company is allowed to use them, those rights will never be transferred to the User, and the User is granted only the right to use the App pursuant to the Terms.
- Use of the contents in the preceding paragraph is non-exclusively granted to the User by the Company for the purposes of private and non-commercial use within the App pursuant to the Terms, and the contents may never be used for any other purposes.
- The specifications, rules, design, audiovisual expression, effects and any and all other matters of the App including the App may be arbitrarily configured, constructed and changed by the Company, and the User shall acknowledge this in advance.
Article 3 Prohibited Activities
The User shall not conduct the following activities in using the App:
- Any profit-making activity utilizing the App,
- Any activity providing false information in utilizing the App,
- Any activity utilizing the App for any fraudulent purpose,
Any of the following activities against the Company or any third party:
- Any activity infringing intellectual property rights and any other rights and interests,
- Any activity infringing the rights relating to any property, privacy, etc.,
- Any unfair discrimination and slander, or activity damaging honor and credibility,
- Any activity that interferes with business operations or causes inconvenience,
- Any activity using someone else's account with or without consent, and
- Any harassing activity regardless of any other methods,
- Any criminal activity or act contrary to public order and morality,
- Any activity performing disassembling, decompiling, reverse engineering and other activities that would analyze the source code, structure, ideas, etc. of the App,
- Any activity performing duplicating, sending, transferring, lending, translating, adapting, modifying, destroying or combining the App with other software,
- Any activity reprinting, copying, modifying, storing or transferring the contents, data etc. of the App,
- Any activity using the App in cases where it is inappropriate to use the App such as during driving a vehicle or in dangerous places,
- Any activity transferring or assigning any and all rights and obligations to any third party without the Company's prior consent,
- Any activity otherwise violating the Terms or laws and regulations,
- Any activity that induces, attracts or encourages any third party to perform the above activities,
- Any activity that the Company determines to fall or be likely to fall under the above activities, and
- Any other activities which the Company determines are inappropriate.
Article 4 Dispositions for Violating Activities
If the Company determines that the User has violated any provision of the Terms, the Company may request the User to suspend the use of the App. In this case, the User must follow such instructions and the Company shall not be responsible for any disadvantage or damage caused to the User.
Article 5 User’s Responsibilities
- The User shall resolve any and all disputes with any third party arising from his/her own actions (including performing prohibited actions) in using the App at his/her own responsibility and expenses and shall not cause the Company to undertake any responsibility. If the Company or any other third parties suffer any damage due to such disputes, the User shall be obligated to compensate such damage.
- The User account required in using the App (including the ID provided by Bandai Namco ID, the password, etc. required for the App) may only be used by the User himself/herself. The User shall manage the account appropriately so that it is not used improperly, and may not allow any third party to use it and may not lend or assign it to any third party. The Company may regard any and all actions performed under the User's account as the User's activities.
Article 6 Change, Modification, etc. of the App
- The Company may change and modify the App in whole or in part at any time without any prior notice to or consent from the User.
The Company may terminate the offer of the App in whole or in part at its discretion at any time. In any of the cases indicated below, the Company may suspend the offer of the App in whole or in part without any prior notice to or consent from the User. In these cases, the Company will announce or notify in advance to the User in the method determined by the Company to be appropriate. provided, however, that this shall not be applied in an emergency.
- If a natural disaster occurs,
- If social disturbances or strikes occur,
- If a fire, power outage or other unforeseen accident occurs,
- If a communication failure of Internet connection, etc. occurs
- If a regular maintenance is conducted on resources and assets necessary to provide the App, and
- If the Company otherwise determines that temporary interruption of the App is required.
Article 7 Disclaimer
The Company shall not guarantee any of the following matters:
- Completeness, accuracy, etc. of the information provided by the Company,
- The App can be used without interruption under any environment,
- The data used by the User will be reflected,
- The App will work on all terminals,
- The App is free from any defect such as failures and errors, and
- The existence, contents and provision method of the App are persistent (including, but not limited to, that the App can be permanently downloaded in the future).
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the User or any third party due to inability to use all or part of the App, including the matters not guaranteed in each item of the preceding paragraph, irrespective of the cause.
- In addition to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be responsible for the User’s damage caused by reasons beyond the control of the Company.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the Terms, if the User's use of the App falls into a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Act, and if the User suffers any damage due to the Company’s default or tort, the Company shall provide compensation for the normal and actual damage at a maximum suffered by the User, provided, however, that if there is willful intention or gross negligence at the Company, the compensation shall be made without such maximum limit.
- The Company shall not guarantee any of the following matters:
Article 8 Uninstallation of the App
The User may uninstall the App at his/her own discretion. Please note that the User shall agree in advance that any use data, etc. remaining at the time of uninstallation may be deleted at the same time as the uninstallation of the App.
The Company will strictly manage the User’s personal information collected by the Company through the App pursuant to the separately specified “Policy for handling of Personal Information and Specific Personal Information, etc..” Please note that the Company will use the information provided by the User for the purposes of customer support and operation of the App.
Article 10 Severability
Even if any provision of the Terms or any part thereof becomes invalid by the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions of the Terms and the remaining portion of the provision found to be invalid shall continue to be fully effective.
Article 11 Governing Law and Agreed Jurisdiction
- The App and the Terms shall be governed by Japanese laws and interpreted in accordance with Japanese laws.
- The Tokyo District shall be the exclusive agreed court of jurisdiction for the first instance if a lawsuit needs to be made between the User and the Company regarding the App and the Terms.
End of TextDate of Enactment: October 1, 2020